Chances are you live on your phone and tablet. So do your clients. Google itself has designed it's site for a "mobile-first" user experience.
What makes a good mobile user experience?
- Being able to see all the content clearly
- Being able to click on links with clumsy fingers - this means planning your link spacing
- Being able to navigate the entire site without having to scroll side-to-side
- Having images resize without distorting
- Having images load quickly - huge files designed for desktop viewing can be slow
- and more...
How do you know if your site is mobile-friendly? Google has made a great tool available, for free, called PageSpeed Insights.
Run your pratice's site through it and wait a few seconds - Google with provide you with a screenshot of both your mobile and desktop sites with tips to increase speed and usability.
Here's our mobile screenshot and score: